At Barkworthies we embrace that dogs are natural born chewers. We also know that wholesome nutrition is essential to a dog’s health and happiness. That’s why we responsibly sourced only genuine, nutrient-rich and deliciously satisfying chews from the finest regions around the world. Our high quality standards ensure every chew is exactly how nature intended - simple and wholesome, for a healthy and happy dog.
Puppy - Dog Chews Variety Pack: Includes 5 Chews
• 1 Odor Free Bully Stick (Medium Chewer, Single Ingredient) - Rich in beefy flavor, virtually odor free, and support positive dental health by helping to scrape away plaque and tartar while your puppy chews.
• 1 Gullet Stick (Light Chewer, Single Ingredient) - Sourced from high quality, free-range beef with a natural texture to gently massage your puppy's teeth and gums when thoroughly chewed.
• 1 Rabbit Roll (Light Chewer) - Serves as a great option for puppies with food sensitivities. Can be given whole or cut into bite sized pieces which is perfect for using as a training treat for clever puppies.
• 1 Lamb Ear (Medium Chewer, Single Ingredient) - Full-sized lamb ear that is an excellent option for puppies with sensitive stomachs.
• 1 Split Elk Antler (Power Chewer, Single Ingredient) - Long-lasting chew that will give your teething puppy hours of chew time. American-sourced and Naturally-shed!
Why We Love It
- Highest Quality Single Ingredient Makes A Natural Scented Chew For All Dog Sizes
- Gnawing Action Cleans Dogs Teeth And Aids In Prevention Of Plaque And Tartar
- 100% digestible and grain-free
At Barkworthies, nutrition for our dogs is just as important as nutrition for ourselves. Our winning formula combines naturally sourced products with unparalleled craftsmanship and quality. With no artificial preservatives, chemicals and ingredients our chews and treats stand above competitors. We combine responsible sourcing with nutrition science to bring valuable nutrients into your dog’s diet.
4" Bully Stick, 6" Gullet Stick, Rabbit Roll, Lamb Ear, Split Elk Antler.