** This product is not available for sale or shipment into California. **
Ready Pack for Cats (10ct) – Feline
2 mg Organic Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil, individual servings – Cats (and Small Dogs)
For Animals under 20 lbs
Treatibles Ready Packs contain ten single serving blisters of Organic Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil in easy to use applicators for controlled and consistent administration. No measuring!
We source the exceptional broad spectrum hemp oil in all Treatibles products from our organic hemp farm in South Carolina.
Our proprietary formula features a blend of naturally occurring CBD, supporting cannabinoids, terpenes and several other beneficial compounds, creating a truly distinct oil.
We ensure the purest, most beneficial, non-psychoactive and non-toxic broad spectrum hemp oil.
Treatibles can help animals exhibiting anxiety, discomfort, loss of appetite, digestive tract issues, and more.
- Helps instill calm, normal emotional balance and ease
- Supports a healthy digestive tract and strong immune system
- Promotes healthy joints, flexibility and a normal inflammatory response
- Convenient – can be administered to pets on the fly
- Pocket-sized package for easy access and transportation
- Fast relief
- Administration can be increased depending on the pet’s individual needs
- Can be used as a topical – place drops on affected area, rub gently
- Trips to the Vet
- Veterinary Appointments
- Grooming Appointments
- First Aid Kits
- Evacuation Kits
- Situational Anxiety (Fireworks! Unexpected guests!)
ACTIVE INGREDIENT PER READY PACK (per 1 ml):
Organic Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil (2 mg)
Organic MCT Coconut Oil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Minimum: 1 blister for up to 20 lbs of animal’s weight
Maximum: 2 blisters for up to 20 lbs of animal’s weight
Administer every 4-8 hours as needed
For larger animals or animals needing extra support, administration can be increased
Treatibles oil is non-psychoactive and non-toxic
Based on millions of administrations and data, hemp poses no undue risk to the animal
Treatibles oil will stay fresh for up to 2 years when tightly sealed and stored in a cool, dry place