Halo’s Garden of Vegan is a great alternative for a protein-sensitive dog because it doesn’t contain any meat, dairy, corn, or wheat. This complete, daily, non-meat diet for dogs nourishes with protein-rich plant-based ingredients like peas, chickpeas, pearled barley, and oats. Made with non-GMO vegetables, Halo Garden of Vegan dog food is part of a healthy holistic alternative diet—especially for families with a vegan lifestyle or those whose dogs are sensitive to specific ingredients. And, unlike other vegan dog food brands, Halo avoids rice, a less expensive and lower protein alternative. Halo also has dog food options for other special diets, including puppy food, small breed dog food, senior dog food, and grain free dog food.
Why We Love It
- Vegan recipe nourishes with protein-rich, plant-based ingredients.
- An alternative to a meat-based diet that delivers the same essential nutrients and is complete and balanced for adult dogs
- No meat, dairy, corn, or wheat for dogs with ingredient sensitivity
- Wholesome, non-GMO ingredients, no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Plant-based diet that is great for dogs who are sensitive to animal proteins
HALO is committed to delivering exceptional cat food and dog food that you can trust and your pet will love. For over 30 years we have made very conscious decisions in how we make our pet food, who we source our ingredients from, and which animal welfare groups we partner with. We at HALO are pet parents ourselves, and like you, our pets mean the world to us. We believe that what you feed your pet has a big influence on their quality of life. Every day, we're proud to do our part in bringing a healthy, nutritious, totally meal-free pet food to you and your pets.
Vegetable Broth chickpeas potato pea protein carrots olive oil peas spinach flaxseed potato protein tricalcium phosphate natural flavor agar-agar salt calcium carbonate golden algae choline chloride potassium chloride tumeric sesame dandelion greens rosemary minerals vitamins