Not sure exactly when it started, but, not too long ago, people started putting things in cat food that have no business being there. Like grains and fillers and teeny tiny cyborgs programmed to play the maracas on command. Suddenly, finding high quality cat food was about as easy as spotting the Loch Ness monster or inviting a pack of unicorns over for a basement ping-pong tournament. So when we made Nude Food™ Poultry a Plenty, we included tasty turkey and real veggies + fruit. No, no, Grains, you're not invited to this party. Our unicorns will show you to the door.
• Transitioning “I and love and you”: We’re all for tummy rubs not tummy rumbles so to avoid any dietary upsets, please transition your cat’s food over 10 days. Increase the amount of “I and love and you” cat food every 3 days
Why We Love It
- SUPERFOODS ADDED: Includes additional supa duper superfoods like flaxseeds, turmeric, pumpkin and Coconut oil.
- ALWAYS GRAIN FREE: No, no, no grains, you’re not invited to this dinner party. We’re serving garbanzo beans, red lentils, and sweet potatoes instead of grains
- NO FILLERS, ALL LOVE: No GMO protein or produce, no by-product meals, wheat, corn, soy, rice, artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. Nothing weird or scary.
- REAL MEAT IS THE FIRST INGREDIENT: This super premium, high protein cat food has 44% protein with the first three ingredients poultry or fish sourced. Available in Turkey + Chicken and Whitefish + Chicken
- DIGESTIVE BENEFITS: We use digestive enzymes, prebiotics + probiotics, to promote happy tummies and happy litter boxes.
- OMEGAS 3 & 6: A blend of Essential Fatty Acids from Flaxseeds, Coconut, Olive & fish oils that encourage an oh-so-soft coat and healthy, radiant skin. Ready some studio lighting and oscillating fans, it’s time for your close-up Fuzz Aldrin...
About I and Love and You
The best love is the best food, and the best food should be available to ALL furry friends. Small and large, purebred and mixed, stray and rescue. We celebrate the incredible bond between human and pet. It’s why we’re called “I and love and you”. We get it. We are pet parents too—the type who match outfits with them, give them social media accounts, talk in their voices and bring their personalities to life, give up our beds to them, and stay home on Friday nights with them. Because love.
White fish, chicken meal turkey meal, pea protein, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), pea starch, herring meal, chickpeas, red lentils, chicken, sweet potatoes, whole ground flaxseeds, natural flavors, ground miscanthus grass, chicken liver, dried carrots, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, taurine, herring oil, olive oil, cranberries, hydrolyzed chicken liver, yeast culture, sodium bicarbonate, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product, Trichoderma longbrachiatum fermentation product, dried Candida rugosa fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidphophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, calcium carbonate, zinc proteinate, zinc sulfate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, coconut oil, dl-methionine, dried chicory root, choline chloride, pumpkin, dried egg product, yucca schidigera extract, mixed tocopherols, (as preservative), rosemary extract, salt, turmeric.
||300 IU/kg min
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids