** This product is not available for sale or shipment into California. **
Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil for Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, and animals of all kinds! This product contains no THC.
Treatibles sources the exceptional full spectrum hemp oil their our organic hemp farm in South Carolina.
Treatibles proprietary formula features a blend of naturally occurring CBD, supporting cannabinoids, terpenes and several other beneficial compounds, creating a truly distinct oil.
Treatibles ensure the purest, most beneficial, non-psychoactive and non-toxic full spectrum hemp oil with naturally occurring CBD.
Treatibles oil dropper bottles contain a base of organic MCT Coconut Oil. Treatibles includes coconut oil because it is recognized to help support the body’s normal ability to fight bacteria, fungus and viruses. In addition, coconut oil contains antioxidants. Combined with the many benefits of full spectrum CBD hemp oil such as helping to instill calm, normal emotional balance and ease; supporting a healthy digestive tract and strong immune system; and promoting healthy joints, flexibility, and a normal inflammatory response, makes it an excellent formula with both internal and topical applications.
Drops can be administered by:
- Placing drops on your hand and allow your pet to lick the oil
- Directly into your pet’s mouth (do not place the dropper inside the mouth)
As a topical, Treatibles full spectrum hemp oil with MCT coconut oil can help reduce discomfort and manage burns, cuts, scrapes and blemishes. Simply apply drops to affected area and rub in lightly.
- 250 mg Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Oil per bottle
- 8.5 mg Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Oil per milliliter (ml)
- 2.1 mg Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Oil per 0.25 ml
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Organic MCT Coconut Oil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Minimum: 0.5 ml per 30 lbs of animal’s weight
- Maximum: 5 ml per 30 lbs of animal’s weight
- Administer every 4-8 hours as needed.
- For pets needing extra support, administration can be increased
Treatibles oil is non-psychoactive and non-toxic
Based on millions of administrations and data, hemp poses no undue risk to the animal
Pet parents should observe their animal before and after administration of Treatibles to determine optimal response. You know your pet better than anyone else.
STORAGE: Treatibles oil will stay fresh for up to 2 year when tightly sealed and stored in a cool, dry place.