Merrick Grain-Free Real Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers. This natural, grain-free recipe is ideal for all life stages and all breeds of dogs with a focus on nutrient rich ingredients to support overall health. Merrick Grain-Free Real Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food is comprised of 70% meat that helps build and maintain lean, healthy muscle tissue with high quality protein, with additional omega fatty acids and glucosamine for healthy skin and coat and joint health. The remaining 30% is fresh produce offering vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Potatoes and sweet potatoes offer easy to digest carbohydrates that provide sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
Why We Love It
- Grain-free, made with easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes
- Made with 70% fresh, locally sourced meat
- Made in the USA
Merrick isn't your typical pet food company, and Merrick doesn't just make pet food. Merrick makes the best food ever for the best pet ever. Yours. The five star promise from Merrick is what's guaranteed to each and every dog and cat, along with their owners. Local growers, real whole foods, their own kitchen, balanced nutrition, and health you can see. Merrick creates real, wholesome recipes using USDA-inspected deboned meat and fresh produce for industry leading levels of protein, glucosamine and chondroitin. All of Merrick's foods are handcrafted in Hereford, Texas from USA farmers they know and trust. With no additives, sweeteners, colors or preservatives, real whole foods including high quality meats and fresh caught fish are the core of every Merrick dog and cat food. Merrick has been cooking their own foods in their own Texas kitchen for over 25 years. They stand behind their products with a 100% guarantee, promising that your dog or cat will be happier and healthier. You are what you eat, so why not feed your best friend the very best?
Deboned Beef, Beef Liver, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potato, Peas, Pork Fat
(preserved with mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract), Natural Flavors, Potato Protein, Potato, Deboned Bualo, Deboned Lamb, Flaxseed, Whey Protein Concentrate, Apples, Salmon Oil, Blueberries, Organic Alfalfa, Minerals (Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus
acidophilus fermentation product.